What is Amplifier
An audio power amplifier is electronic audio signals such as the or mobile headphone jack Signals to High power signals for drive Speakers etc.
Silicon NPN Power Transistor Good power so i use it for Amplifier Pinouts
You Can also use 3.7volt lion battery . If not have 3.7volt Battery Simply Use Two 1.5volt
Batteries In series . This circuit is too Simple you can also add Volume Controller in this Circuit.
Simply Connect Pot ( Potential meter) Joint Pot Pin 1 and 2
and joint pin 1&2 to Audio Cable LR (Left&Right) pin and 3 number pin of pot to Capacitor - pin.
1. D2395 transistor (you can find it from Tv , radio or old amplifiers Boards etc)
2. 1k resister ( if you not have 1k resister you can also use 2k or 2.2k)
3. 8 ohm speaker ( also use 4 ohms or any speaker)
4. 220uf capacitor ( you can also use 470uf capacitor volts doesn,t matter )
5. 3volt battery ( 3volt are good you can also use 5volts)
6. Audio in cable ( Audio in cable you can use any handfree cable)
Its single Channel mono audio amplifier good for home use for mobile Tv or Laptop etc
Great performance Amplifier circuit
please Subscribe My Youtube Channel on Youtube with Name Creativechannelpro I uploaded a video How to make audio Amplifier using D2395
Thanks for all